Wednesday, January 13, 2016

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY

Some words and expressions, for some reason, gain popularity and soon become clichés. I have recently become acquainted with one which is used by females who do not seem to appreciate its implications. I suppose they are implying they are exceptional but sounds almost like solicitation. 

"I am high maintenance" they proudly declare. Definition: You want me, you have to pay more. When you "pay" for companionship and/or affection, several definitions fit the transaction, none of which should make a "nice lady" proud. Implied in the statement is a guarantee that the product will be superior to that of low maintenance women who should be offended and outraged by this dubious claim.

It is my understanding that, like men, all women are created equal. My advice to men is to stick with the standard brands and to women, be careful what you say.

No comments: