Friday, August 25, 2017

GOD, YOU DONE GOOD

God, as I look around, generally I'd say, "You done good".

I like babies the best, some of them even after they have grown up.
I like that you made the sky blue, the grass green and that you made so many beautiful differently colored flowers and majestic trees, big and small
I like that you made people who would become special to me and invent things
that amuse and help me.
I like that you gave me life and explained how I should use it, but you knew from the start I was not perfect
I hate that because of me and others you chose to sacrifice your Son for us to cleanse our souls of sin so we can enter your Heavenly Kingdom
I know that even though I am not perfect that there is a path to Heaven
I know and like that as all fathers want their children close, so do You.


No comments: