Sunday, December 20, 2015

CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION


No matter how hard I try, "I can't get no satisfaction". With the mountain of stuff which has frustrated and angered me over the past seven years, I have tried every method I can think of to vent to regain my composure. None have worked. I have tried, in a calm reasoning way, to express my feelings about the events of the day and explain why I feel that way. Then, I have attacked, in the most vicious way, those I believe are responsible for my outrage. Sometimes, in anger, even employing some mild vulgarities. Because I cannot believe sane people could do the things I have been witnessing, I have even presented theories of conspiracies, blackmail, mental illness and others. Since I do not believe in using medications of any kind to calm me down, I have chosen the escape route of playing golf 3/5 days a week as a distraction and pretending to smack some villain or other with my golf club. At first this helped very little but then I discovered that if I played a little longer, I got better results. Eventually, I determined that 36 holes of golf each day was the perfect prescription. So, now I am blissful for about 6-7 hours a day and exhausted enough to sleep at night and forget the creeps who anger me.

No comments: